Saturday, February 19, 2011

00 get up to go to work and work and rest on time


Guo Ming Yi is still dressed in whole body smock in the slice.American audience probably can hardly imagine his in home to contain into Luo of gratis dedicate blood of certificate, probably will be curious what kind of the story make he become to help others for the happy morals model.
Though just drive more and more of the person be familiar with, Guo Ming Yi still works and rests such as often."I still every morning 56:00 get up to go to work and work and rest on time.The affair that should do is still doing-dedicate blood, help the person who needs to be helped."Know image slice after the United States broadcasts, Guo Ming Yi tells a reporter like this.
"If can say a words in the slice, I mean to say,I love my motherland, I am my motherland but proud of.,"Guo Ming Yi says.
80 empress the most beautiful country female teacher Li Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment