Saturday, February 19, 2011

"From now on if hear the surroundings has the orphan words that need to be helped


In the old mother of Pa have never thought he or she will become the representative of national image.In the image slice, this old man wears goose yellow full-length gown and wears flower turban and kindly smiles."I with a mother is image appears of, represented the mother of China."She tells a reporter in Uigur.
"I was just a common run of people and did an insignificant matter just.Because our nation and foreign countries are all friendly, I just have the opportunity becomes an image slice in of one personal thing, let the world know me so personal." Inside the Pa say.
Speak of own wishes, inside the Pa say:"From now on if hear the surroundings has the orphan words that need to be helped, I also keep and raise.They specially need warmth from mother and love.For these kids, I sincerely hope that they have finely in the future and happy life."

No comments:

Post a Comment